1. Interviews with more than 60 individuals who are familiar with his many contributions to urban planning and American civic life that will be taped and transcribed and posted on the Internet.
2. Collection, scanning, and publishing of important primary documents that Illuminate important aspects of his life and work.
3. Assembly and publishing of Paul Davidoff’s most important professional and scholarly papers on the web.
4. Collection and publishing of important scholarly and professional works by others that discuss Paul Davidoff’s work and influence.
5. Solicitation, scanning, and publishing of outstanding examples of advocacy plans produced by individuals and organizations committed to highly participatory and inclusionary approaches to public planning.